[Ltsp-discuss] Wine and sound problem

Philip Immoos immoos at bigpond.net.au
Tue Dec 9 04:43:00 CST 2003

I have set up wine to play a game (This is so we can implement it in a
school to replace windows). The sound does not work on the client but if
I logon at the server and the client I get sound on the server and the
game is played on the client.

On reading Wine user guide in the section

[WinMM]
;¨Driver¨ = ¨wineoss.drv¨ ;is default
¨Driver¨ = ¨winenas.drv	   ; Is what I want so the sound will work on
				the LTSP client

On running the app I get this error

err:module:NE_LoadBuiltinModule loaded .so but dll winenas.drv still not
found

[philip at office freddy]$ wine -version
Wine 20031118