Winesetuptk

Andy andy at richardflanagan.com.au
Thu Dec 11 19:10:35 CST 2003

Hi all

I have downloaded winesetuptk and am having some troube installing it, I
get the error message

checking for yes /local/lib/tclConfig.sh... not found

warning: configuration not complete

then I get a message saying to use the options --prefix --with-launcher
and --with-doc or edit generated makefile to alter there values

I have looked at the makefile, and do not see any reference to the
/usr/local/lib directory and have tried all the switches with no success.
Can anyone help me here on how to get this up and running, all help
apprteciated.
Downloaded winesetuptk-0.7
Using FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE and built wine fro the ports collection
Andy