SOF2

Brett I. Holcomb brettholcomb at charter.net
Sun Dec 14 19:37:22 CST 2003

I installed this under the 20031118 version of Wine and it doesn't work very
well.  I installed SOF2 and then updated to Gold.

First, it wants CD 1 which is in the drive (it was installed from it).  When
I say ok it exits - no error messages, nothing.  Just quits back to the xterm
window.

Then I downloaded the nocd fix for Gold.  I had to install SOFII on a windows
box (xp pro) and then patch it there.  I copied it over to the Linux box.  It
runs but has absolutely no sound anywhere.

Any ideas on making this work?

Thanks.