Windows 3.0 apps can't find their files

Julius Schwartzenberg julius at zgod.cjb.net
Mon Dec 15 10:56:47 CST 2003

Hi,
I've got two apps from 1990. The disk says they need Windows 3.0. The
first app is Clowns, and the second one is the installer.
When I run one of them, they act like they can't find their files. The
installer gives an error about a missing file, which is in the same dir
is the executable itself and Clowns itself misses some graphics, which
it also does in real Windows when I can't find some files.
Any idea how to fix this? I do not get any special errors from Wine.
Thanks in advance, Julius