Windows 3.0 apps can't find their files

Julius Schwartzenberg julius at zgod.cjb.net
Tue Dec 16 09:13:10 CST 2003

I just tried it with a shorter pathname, but it doesn't seem to make a
difference. All my paths were already 8.3 suitable though.
What paths could the program be reading from the 'Windows' ini files? It
seems to be unable to find its own files, it wouldn't be logical if it
needed a path from an ini file to find its own files.