Awww...come on... ;-) RE: Mouse focus in Wine on non-focused Wine windows

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Mon Dec 22 15:17:25 CST 2003

> Mark Knecht wrote:
> >
> > Duane,
> >    Hi. Thanks for the response. OK, so if there is no setting
> help handle
> > this sort of thing, then another question would be whether
> anyone else cares
> > about this other than me? It's a bit of a hassle the way it
> works. I wish it
> > worked better, but I'm not a coder.
> >

> One problem is that you are using WineX, and this group is really for
> Wine. So the chances are lower that you will get anyone here to help you
> with WineX. Have you tried it with Wine?

Yes, same mouse problem with Wine, WineX and cxoffice's version of Wine
also. I just don't use Wine right now as it's behind on Alsa support and I
don't get and sound at all using Wine so I'm forced to go to WineX

I assumed it's a problem that would be best solved at the lowest level to do
the most good. Please excuse me for not being up on all the political
aspects of being a Wine vs. WineX user. It was not my intention to step on
any toes.

Thanks,
Mark