How Can I use my already installes apps in windows 2000 with wine?

Francisco Moreno surferx2 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 26 07:39:40 CST 2003

Thnx. I already donloaded de package... Now I'm having a fixme message I
don't know what is. I wrote it in a message after the first. :

Hi!.

I finally downloaded winesetuptk, and configured wine to use already
installed app in my win2k partition. I'm trying to run a dictionary a window
appears and disappears and then I get this message:

fixme:font:WineEngAddFontResourceEx :stub

Can anyone tell me what does it mean?? What can I do to solve it? Any source
of information??
Is this the correct mailinglist or should I try at devel???

Thnx.
Francisco Moreno.