Installing a Dictionary (was How to use already installed app)

Francisco Moreno surferx2 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 19:45:56 CST 2003

Hi!.

   I installed the new wine version (20031212) from source. I tried to run
the Diccionary from win2k and it kept doing the same problem. So I tried to
install it, the installation starts well but after some checking process it
says "Cannot create program groupInstense Langauge Office!.

  Now I dont know if it's a StartMenu Program Group or a Register
ProgramGroup (If it happens to exist).

  Does anyone know how can I get over this error???

Thnx.
Francisco.