Running Virtualdub in a fake windows installation

Ronald Castillo ronaldace2 at cantv.net
Thu Jan 2 04:53:47 CST 2003

Hello..

I was wondering if anyone could help me run the VirtualDub program on my PC.
I have Wine 2002-12-19 using a fake windows installation.  I've tried to
install VirtualDub, divx 4.12 and Radium MP3 codecs using the builtin
drivers, but VirtualDub doesn't recognize the Divx codec.

Is there any special configuration that I have to use in order to run
Virtualdub? I have available Windows 98 native dll's if they are necesary.

Thanks for your assistance..

Ronald