Printer

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 6 09:48:45 CST 2003

 --- Andreas Madritsch <amadritsch at datacomm.ch> a écrit : > Hello

It doesnt exist any more as its included in winedefault.reg.
Did you find an outdated doc with a reference to it ?
> When I choose the Wine PostScript Driver printer from the print
> dialog
> of any windows application and click on properties an error message
> appers, telling that there were errors.
> When I set up the printer, I did not find the file psdrv.reg.

> Can anybody help me to embed a epson stylus photo 750?
http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=60128

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.