Clipboard Issue

Ebadu ebadu at gmx.de
Tue Jul 1 03:51:32 CDT 2003

Hello,
I've been using wine for almost 2 years now with a program to learn for
several exams. I could always use the copy/paste functions this program
offers to copy answers out of the program to kword/winword(which works
great)/whatever. But since my last wine-cvs-update on sunday, I get the
following errors upon copying:

err:clipboard:X11DRV_CLIPBOARD_ExportXAString Failed to export 13 format
//repeated every second
err:clipboard:X11DRV_CLIPBOARD_ExportXAString Failed to export 13 format
fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosError no mapping for 40000019
err:clipboard:X11DRV_CLIPBOARD_ReleaseOwnership Failed to set clipboard.
fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosError no mapping for 40000019
err:clipboard:CLIPBOARD_ReleaseOwner Failed to set clipboard.

I checked out latest cvs today, but the problem remains. Does anyone have any
idea what it could be?
Thanks for any help,
		Joost