WINE Install Issues...

Sean Flynn sean at netdatacs.com
Tue Jul 8 09:32:08 CDT 2003

Howdy,

Okay. After some more delving into the usenet, I discovered that there is apparently a mini-howto for Redhat 9 users. However, I downloaded the most recent version of the documentation I could find, and I'm still not seeing it. Is there anyone who has a link to said howto offhand?

Thanks,
Sean Flynn
Netdata Consulting Services
Destin, FL