Using flash.ocx in apps

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 15 18:09:42 CDT 2003

it seems flash isnt correctly installed.
what about to try installing it with the real installer ? I didnt
manage to install it that way.

note: the player installer has problems with directories, it creates a
"c:\program\ files?\swiff" directory...

> I am trying to make use of macromedia's flash.ocx (6.0.79.0) with the
> application http://www.globfx.com/products/swfplayer/.
>
> I registered flash.ocx on wine with regsvr32.exe and installed the
> Swiffplayer application, and after that the SWFPlayer.exe starts ok.
>
> Then I try to load a swf-file (a movie), but it doesn't play
> anything.
> The movie frame remains blank and neither play nor scroll the movie
> will
> work.
>
> I really tried a LOT of combinations of buildin/native DLLs with
> no effect.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
ICQ #170597259

alias upsf='false ; while [ $? -ne 0 ] ; do cvs update -APd ; done 2>&1 |tee cvslog'