running exe files

vijay prince vijayprince at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 14:20:13 CDT 2003

Hi Rob,

Thanks for helping me get rid of the wininet error.
unfortunately, i still get the

fixme:win32:PE_CreateModule Security directory ignored

error. i get a windows pop-up that tells me that
office xp can be intalled only on windows machines.
can you help me in solving this problem??

regards,
prince

--- Robert Shearman <R.J.Shearman at warwick.ac.uk>