X Error of filed request

Mathias Brito mathias_brito at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jul 22 07:38:26 CDT 2003

hi,

I'm trying to install a game(Half Life) with wine, then when the instalation (InstallShield) begin, it looks ok, but when the main window of  the instalation open i receive the follow error message. I'm using the last version Wine-20030709, and i yet installed it under an older version. My Xfree is 4.x.x.

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
        Major opcode of failed request:  12 (X_ConfigureWindow)
        Serial number of failed request:  93

Sorry my poor english. hehe

thanks
Mathias