Problems with two applications in same time

Sylwester Zelazko slz at slz.polcard.com.pl
Tue Jul 29 02:38:23 CDT 2003

Hello,
	i have big problems running two (or more) apps in the same time.
Apps run, but when i try to do anything on them i get:

fixme:class:get_class_ptr reading from class of other process window 0x3002a
fixme:class:get_class_ptr reading from class of other process window 0x30029
fixme:class:get_class_ptr reading from class of other process window 0x20054
fixme:class:get_class_ptr reading from class of other process window 0x20055
fixme:class:get_class_ptr reading from class of other process window 0x20046
fixme:class:get_class_ptr reading from class of other process window 0x30028
fixme:class:get_class_ptr reading from class of other process window 0x30027
fixme:class:get_class_ptr reading from class of other process window 0x30026
fixme:class:get_class_ptr reading from class of other process window 0x3002c
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  12 (X_ConfigureWindow)
  Serial number of failed request:  104
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  12 (X_ConfigureWindow)
  Serial number of failed request:  136
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x40bb9750 "x11drv_main.c: X11DRV_CritSection" wait timed out in thread 001c, blocked by 001b, retrying (60 sec)
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x40bb9750 "x11drv_main.c: X11DRV_CritSection" wait timed out in thread 001f, blocked by 001e, retrying (60 sec)

I have tried this with different window managers (fluxbox, openbox, window maker). I have setup like this:
kernel 2.4.20
xfree 4.2.1 (nv server)
wine 20030709 (debian package)

I can provide more info if needed. On my side i'll try this with cvs version.

--
Sylwester Zelazko