Config File

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 1 18:30:12 CDT 2003

 --- George Gambill <ggambill at computer-guidance.com> a écrit :
Please give the url of the website where you downloaded this package,
it seems to have been bad designed.

> I downloaded wine-20030508-i386.rpm and installed (rpm'd) it on
> RedHat 8.0.

>    "Wine also needs a configuration file. Copy the file config from
> wine-YYYYMMDD/documentation/samples to $HOME/.wine."

Yes, the directory hasnt got the right name and is incomplete.
> I did find a directory "/usr/share/doc/wint-20030508/samples" which
> contained system.ini and win.ini.
>
> I found no config in any wine-20030508 directory.

I attached the current config file to this mail.
Make sure to customize it for your configuration.
>  I did find (via http://www.winehq.com/?page=faq) your page
> http://source.winehq.org/source/documentation/samples/config with a
> config
> file however, that config file had numbers (with underscores) down
> the left
> side.  I copied this file to $HOME/.wine and removed the numbers.
>
> My question is, Should I have left the numbers in?

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.