I have problem.

Baron of Hell baron.of.hell at saunalahti.fi
Wed Jun 4 03:08:57 CDT 2003

I don't know if this right place to send this mail but...

I updating my RedHat Linux to version 9 and downloding and installing
wine-20030508-1rh9winehq.athlon.rpm

In old RH 7.3 and 8.0 including wine and setiqueue-server
(http://www.setiqueue.org/) working
fine... Now it running and setiathome-clients can communicating with
server but if I try
sending results or download new WU:s from setiathome-server, it not working.
Setiqueue writing in log only line:
2:34am: Download WU: Failed to send to server shserver2.ssl.berkeley.edu
- Length Required
or
1:34am: Sending Result: Failed to send to server
shserver2.ssl.berkeley.edu - Length Required

Same time my second server with RH8.0 can sending and downloading
packets.
And this problem machine working if I booting it in windows.

Pleace help me.

Totuus on ihan pihalla

<<< Baron >>>