Misunderstanding

Philipp Wollermann phil_wo at gmx.net
Thu Jun 5 11:00:13 CDT 2003

Yes, this is the way it should work. But I don't think that Wine is able to run such complex games yet. However I don't know, so you should just try. If it doesn't work, there is a special (commercial) Wine version optimized for Games. It's called winex and can be found at http://www.transgaming.com/. However it's not free..

Philipp