My problem.

dd jj xmen21cn at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 19:41:19 CDT 2003

Hi everybody,

I am a rookie on WINE, now I tried to use WINE to port a window NT application.  When I run it, it showed lots of errors and exception window. I want to know where I can find the troubleshooting guide for wine? If there are some Win32 API aren't supported by WINE, how to solove it? Use winelib is the same or better ... ?

BTW, according the exception,(e.x. unimplemented function: getconsolewindow) I comment the corresponding codes with getconsolewindow. After that , WINE still complain about that...
I don't know why..

Thanks for answering.