GARMIN MapSource

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 5 22:28:56 CDT 2003

Hello, please report your wine version (date, package/source) and use
the report guide:
http://www.winehq.org/docs/wine-user/bugs.shtml
http://www.winehq.org/docs/wine-user/bug-reporting.shtml

 --- Sakagami Hitoshi <sakagami at comp.eng.himeji-tech.ac.jp> a écrit :
> I'm a new commer here.
>
> I have eTrex Legend and want to run MapSource without Windows.
> I could install MapSource from CD-ROM with latest Wine. Fine!
>
> I tried to execute % wine MapSource.exe, but got error dialog
> bellow.
>
> At: 5/30/2003 1:57:40 AM (UTC)
> OS: Windows 95
> Processor: Pentium, RAM: 516128 KB
> WIN_SMARTTEMPFILE.CPP-42-4.09
> Access denied
>
> What should I do for this ?
>
> The message is "Access denied", but I guess that the file named
> WIN_SMARTTEMPFILE.CPP-42-4.09 does not exist in my system.
> How and where can I make the WIN_SMARTTEMPFILE.CPP-42-4.09 ??
> --
>
>      /    /   /  __ __/     Himeji Institute of Technology
>     ____ /   /     /               Hitoshi Sakagami
>   _/   _/  _/    _/      sakagami at comp.eng.himeji-tech.ac.jp
>               http://wwwj2.comp.eng.himeji-tech.ac.jp/home/sakagami/

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.