wine/freebsd/kazaa.. (fwd)

Jason jason at monsterjam.org
Wed Jun 11 07:34:12 CDT 2003

2nd try:

hey wine fans.. running freebsd 4.8-stable and have installed wine from
the ports. Wine-20030508.tar.gz
It installed fine and I can run notepad with no problems..
Im running the kazaalite install binary for windows and it gets so far..
then it bombs out with

err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load .so lib for builtin
msacm.imaadpcm: Cannot open "/usr/local/lib/wine/msacm.imaadpcm.so"
err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load .so lib for builtin
msacm.msadpcm: Cannot open "/usr/local/lib/wine/msacm.msadpcm.so"

(I cannot find those files on my system anywhere. btw. where should they
come from?)

I cant find anything on google/usenet about this. any ideas?

regards,
Jason
--
43rd Law of Computing: