Office 97 and CUPS Printer

Benilton de Sa Carvalho carvalho at ime.unicamp.br
Wed Jun 11 10:57:11 CDT 2003

Some days ago, I posted a message asking help, because I was not able to
print from my Red Hat 7.3 box, running Wine 20030508 and MS Office 97.

I still have this problem. Does anyone have another suggestion?

I can print if I use a native linux app (using CUPS). I can't if I use
Wine, even using simple app as notepad.exe. Under any Win app (wine), when
I ask to print, I see my printer in the list: I select it and click
PRINT/OK and it says I don't have any installed printer.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Regards,

--
Benilton Carvalho