COM: port problems

Robert W March RWMarch at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 12 07:40:33 CDT 2003

On Thursday June 12 2003 00:43, Brad Campbell wrote:

> Yup, I use it every day for communicating with several different Touch
> Screens. I also use it for some special debugging terminal emulation
> software. Wine Serial support most certainly works.
> It may not support certain flow controls however.

Anything special in your setup, Brad, to get it working.

This device that I am interested in using requires the usual 8N1 at 9600 Baud.
It writes to the serial port.  The application reads the port to capture the
data.  Not certain of the flow control on this device.  I suppose it is
either software or hardware.

--
                     Robert W March
                   St. Andrew's House