Trillian

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 15 09:55:54 CDT 2003

 --- Manojav Sridhar <manojav at manojav.com> a écrit : > Hello

> I fixed the problem with i was having with /dev/mixer1, buy using the
> correct DLL for KDE3 .  Now. Trillian doesn't even startup. actually
> it
> starts up sometimes like after a fresh reboot and other times it
> gives
> me this message.
try try trillian under winedbg to see if that helps.

> seems to be an error in ntdll. may i should use a native ntdll.dll ?
you cant, this is part of the wine core.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.