DirectPlay

Cogman cogman at dcdi.net
Mon Jun 16 10:26:31 CDT 2003

Im just wondering when direct play is planned on being worked on in
wine? I mean, you guys have everything else supported as far as DX goes
(and btw with the new cvs release DX is really looking good) but direct
play is still lacking. I mean, games that use sockets are fine and
dandy, but some of my favorite games use direct play, and it looks like
one of the only things really lacking is reporting back to the game the
avalible Network connections. (I just want to play Jk:DF2)