more Trillian issues

Manojav Sridhar manojav at manojav.com
Tue Jun 17 21:12:40 CDT 2003

Hello All,

Sorry that I seem to stuck on trillian, its pretty much my only windows
app that i can't live without (till kopete comes out with the yahoo
plugin) .. :-) in the meanwhile i have the following issues

start Trillian it starts up fine.
close Trillian shutdown is also fine

start Trillian again and this is what i get ?

[manojav at getafix Trillian]$ wine trillian
wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x401093bc "loader.c:
loader_section" wait timed out, retrying (60 sec) tid=0024

this never returns. an waits for ever.

any clues.. does this have anything to do with "ntdll" ?

thanks
manoj