Copy windows prog to fake_windows

Savio Ramos savio.debian at terra.com.br
Wed Jun 18 06:21:38 CDT 2003

I edited the config and left only:

 [DllOverrides]
 "msvcrt"       = "native, builtin"
 "mciavi.drv"   = "native, builtin"
 "mcianim.drv"  = "native, builtin"
 "*" = "builtin, native"

I did what you say and...

savio at debian:~$ wine --debugmsg +loaddll -- /home/savio/.wine/fake_windows/Program Files/Sisupfor/SISSUPFOR.exe
Invoking /usr/bin/wine.bin --debugmsg +loaddll -- /home/savio/.wine/fake_windows/Program Files/Sisupfor/SISSUPFOR.exe ...
/usr/bin/wine.bin: cannot find '/home/savio/.wine/fake_windows/Program'
Wine failed with return code 1

Could you help me?
Savio