Baldur's Gate

Alan Bort 333101 at personal.net.py
Fri Jun 20 14:44:47 CDT 2003

Does anyone use Baldur's Gate?.

I'm having some troubles with it... (other than being death right now!!)
I managed to make it work almost perfectly. But when I start a new game
I can't type my character's name :(

The biggger problem, in fact, is that when i scroll de map (you knwo...
when I put the pointer at the edge of the screen so the map scrolls). I
think there must be a way of solving this without using hte
closed-source winex.

If you need any technical detail, please let me know. I think a
non-playable demo is downloadable from Baldur Gate's Website (it's a
bioware product).http://www.interplay.com/bgate/store.html

Thanks a lot....
--
Alan Bort