keystrokes aren't routed to program

Mike Bordon spyderusa11 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 21 18:09:34 CDT 2003

I've never run a game with Wine before, but I'm trying to run Jazz
Jackrabbit 2. The game loads fine, but just in a corner of the screen
instead of full screen. When I push keys however, the keystrokes show up in
the terminal window, rather than affecting the game. One thing I noticed is
that the game doesnt have a bar in the taskbar, so it's more or less acting
as an overlay. Any help would be appreciated because I've read it runs fine
without problems.

Thanks,
Mike