keystrokes aren't routed to program

Mike Bordon spyderusa11 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 00:02:57 CDT 2003

Thanks a lot that fixed that problem. But now I have another problem. That
game uses DirectSound and when the game exits no other sound app works. If I
run the game again, sound works fine, but nothing else works until I restart
the computer. As you can tell I'm a real newbie, so any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks again,
Mike