Install help needed

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 22 16:35:11 CDT 2003

> Two different issues, but maybe they are related?
Maybe... Update your wine version, its old => the int21 fixme which you
get doesnt exist anymore in current wine version.
Tell us what your current version is ?

> fixme:int21:DOS3Call get interrupt vector - move to winedos...
> fixme:int21:DOS3Call get interrupt vector - move to winedos...

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.