How to configure printers (newbie question)

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 09:20:44 CDT 2003

Hi

Just started playing with wine to run an old Window's 16 bit app
(Idealist). The app runs fine, give or take a font issue, but having
read the FAQ and docs, I cannot find any info on configuring printers so
when I go File->Print it needs to present the printer I want to print
to. I noticed some LPT commands and have a default Linux printer
(HPLJ2100) setup. So any info on how I can get the app to print would be
great.

I also tried Crossover Office and that did present the default printer,
but did not print correctly.

TIA

Peter