Wine errors

Denovo Systems rsvp at denovo.com.au
Mon Mar 3 16:57:46 CST 2003

I am attempting to load anzio lite (a terminal emulator connecting to a
unix server) on Redhat 8.0.  Basically it functions quite well but I am
getting the following errors on running and I have been unable to
ascertain the problems.  I am not a particularly technical person so I
apologise if these are simple problems.

fixme:cdrom:CDROM_GetIdeInterface CD-ROM device with major ID 11 not
supported

fixme:font:addFontResourceA ("dosapp.fon"): stub!

fixme:commctrl:FlatSB_SetScrollProp stub

fixme:string:MultiByteToWideChar MB_USEGLYPHCHARS not supported

Any help would be very much appreciated
--
Denovo Systems <rsvp at denovo.com.au>
Denovo Systems