c:\\windows\\Profiles\\Administrator

Spider spider at berzerker.net
Sun Mar 9 20:16:29 CST 2003

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I'm too lazy to dig through the archives. The default setting for Profile in the wine config is "c:\\windows\\Profiles\\Administrator". I have a fresh install of win98se and I don't have C:\windows\Profile let alone C:\windows\Profiles\Administrator. I thought this might be because I was using "windows login" (so I wouldn't have login all (laziness)). I enabled "client for microsoft networking" hoping it would create profiles (for lack of any better ideas). Of course that didn't work. So now I completely lost on where to find these alleged profiles.