XIO: fatal IO error 0

Norman Urs Baier knub at gmx.ch
Wed Mar 12 03:10:42 CST 2003

It is a simple SCSI Scanner, working with the Adaptec ASPI Layer. There is
some support through linux as well, but some features still are missing.
If I understood right the wine user guide, the scanner should work.
But independent from the fact that I would be able to scan, the installer
should work at least, or it would be great if I could run notepad more than
once per X-Session. Not that I would use notepad, but it would give this idea
of a working installation...