cannot run Diablo II LOD with CD.

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 18 16:09:41 CST 2003

ps -ef |grep wine and see if any wine/wineserver process is running.
in this case run 'wineserver -k' (kill -9 after that if the process
dont stop)
 --- Alan Bort <333101 at personal.net.py> a écrit : > well... here is
something interesting... when I run Diablo without
> window-mode (i.e. without "Desktop"="800x600") my desktop would
> scroll.... this happends when I set Managed to either Y or N... now,
> this is a problem because when I get to the edge of my 'visible'
> screen it scrolls hiding a piece of my 'active' window'... now, this
> is a problem because when I click outside of the window (or console)
> it 'closes' my diablo but leaves the resolution at 800x600... like
> the process didn't end properly... now... any ideas for me???
>
> thanks a lot

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight Spam ! EuroCauce: http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".