not enough virtual memory

Alan Bort 333101 at personal.net.py
Fri Mar 21 18:57:24 CST 2003

have you set the temp directory????

BTW, it's a huge swap for a 512 memory... in fact, I have 768 MB of RAM
and I use a swap of 1GB... and it is more than enough.... in fact, when
I see the usage it's almos zero.... while the ram is almos 100%
hehe.....

--
Alan Bort
Linux Registered User 298277 -Country Manager- [http://counter.li.org]