Outlook and custumization

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 24 18:58:39 CST 2003

 --- Sven Almgren <blindmatrix at lumistar.org> a écrit :
there is no mistake from you.
please report your system and wine version (source, binary package,
CVS,...)
and try this:
http://www.winehq.com/docs/wine-user/bugs.shtml

> Hi there, (never used mailinglists before and if i do any mistakes,
> please
> tell me :))
> I have this question, in outlook, not expres,.. outlook 2000...
> When i click Tools>Custumize the app freazes... Is there a way to get
> around
> that?
> I'm using wine-20030219 and I have a standard Windows 98se
> installation as
> the base and a standars, full, installation of Office 2000...
>
> //Sven Almgren

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.