printers

elwis elwis at spray.se
Tue Mar 25 08:43:13 CST 2003

Hi!

Can anyone give me a tip on a howto or something like that that describes how to get the printers working in Wine?
I'm running MDK9 and the feb-version of codeweavers Wine. I managed to get our ERP system working through Wine, and even working kind of stable. The only bad thing is that the printers aren't there to write out reports.

I followed the hints in the wine documentation but that made no difference, the printers are'nt there.

Grateful if anyone could point me out to some good documentation about this problem