Compile error with dib.c

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 25 23:35:02 CST 2003

your dib.c seems to be corrupted since
X11DRV_DIB_Convert_0888_to_888_reverse
is at line 4070 for you,  only appears at lines 1480,3787,3977 and this
file hasnt been changed within 5 weeks.

If you want send it to me (me only this time ;)) and ill compare it.
please compress it to avoid line-wrapping.

 --- Matt Bailey <mattb at rtccom.net> a écrit :

> OK I guess the mailing list has the poster's name as the reply
> address, so
> in case my other message just got sent to Sylvain only, here's my
> WINE
> version, for the rest of you: 20030318
>
> 	-Matt Bailey

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.