printers

elwis elwis at spray.se
Wed Mar 26 02:34:01 CST 2003

Hello!

Thanks for the tips, but we are already using a printserver. The problem is, that in our ERP system that we are running through Wine, there are no printers showing up as "installed".
Printing works when running it in Native Linux apps, the problem we have is getting Wine to know about them :(

Regards
Stefan

Här börjar internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis internet på http://www.spray.se