Compiling WINE - Hopeless situation? :)

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 29 18:03:14 CST 2003

 --- Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at redhat.de> a écrit : > On Sun, Mar 30,
2003 at 12:44:31AM +0100, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> > The code that has problem for now is C code, not C++, am I right
> here ?
> > Then it has nothing to do with C++ thing.
> Yeah, but the page you pointed to is for C++ incompatibilities, not
> C.
> And a newer 2.96 is stable for C.
If there is one, it isnt shipped with RH 8, or not by default.
Could you point me to where it can be downloaded ? Has it dependancies
to be updated ?

If it isnt newer than 2003-02-21, date at this page was modified, it
says :
"Current snapshots of GCC, and any version labeled 2.96, produce object
files that are not compatible with those produced by either GCC 2.95.2
or the forthcoming GCC 3.0."

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.