Doom Connector

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu May 1 21:54:26 CDT 2003

Since you wine supports the --winver option, it means its a bit old.
Please update your wine version -
get a new package, or better compile from source.

read www.winehq.org/docs/wine-user/config-wine-main.shtml
to configure it.

 --- Brandon Del Bel <Daedalus at theshrubbery.com> a écrit :
> Does anyone out there know how to get Doom Connector 3 running with
> wine?  I was able to install it using the --winver win98 option, but
> when I try running the program, I get a bunch of nasty dll messages
> even though I have the required files.  If anyone wants to help me,
> the file is at http://www.doomconnector.com. I know it's possible
> because I was told someone else was running the app with wine.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.