Keyboard does not work

hatky hatkyinc at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 15:17:11 CDT 2003

I think you have an old version of the ~/.wine/config
file :
"err:module:get_registry_value Invalid load order
module-type L"so", ignored"

if you update wine and did not update the config I
think doing so will currect you problem (no promisses)

p.s. sorry for the late replay I got addicted to
Tropico2 and got a mager lag on my emails

Hatky.