office2000 under redhat9.0

Christoph Lehmann christoph.lehmann at gmx.ch
Thu May 8 15:45:39 CDT 2003

thanks, Sylvain.
Running wineboot I get

[christoph at christophl cdrom]$ wineboot
Could not stat /mnt/fd0 (No such file or directory), ignoring drive A:

this "warning" (or is it an error) I get also when running wine
./SETUP.EXE, but there it doen't stop the process

since I don't have a floppy drive, in the config I commented out this
part with the drive A...

calling winboot gives now no error, but it also doesn't do anything. Is
wineboot a component of wine, or do I need to install it?

what shall I do?

thanks !!