Lotus Notes 5.0.x and Wine - No printer

mhoffman mhoffman2 at csc.com
Mon May 12 06:35:13 CDT 2003

I've successfully installed and configured (well except the printing
portion...read on) wine20030408 and am running Notes 5.0.8 on it.
Everything works fine except I cannot get it to print. When I launch the
File --> Print... the print window pops open and states "No printer
currently selected." I cannot select any printer either. The two network
printers that I use daily are already set up via CUPS. So I know they
work. I've tried the suggestion I found at
www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-users/2003/04/0136.html  with no luck. Any
one have an idea?

--- M