Installshield in pure wine environment

Robert Shearman R.J.Shearman at warwick.ac.uk
Wed May 14 17:35:25 CDT 2003

> ld -r ole2disp.spec.o typelib.spec.o stdole32.tlb stdole2.tlb ole2disp.o
typelib16.o  connpt.o dispatch.o hash.o oaidl_p.o oleaut.o olefont.o
olepicture.o parsedt.o safearray.o stubs.o tmarshal.o typelib.o
usrmarshal.o variant.o  oleaut32.dll.dbg.o -o oleaut32.dll.tmp.o
> ld: cannot open stdole32.tlb: No such file or directory
>
> The patch doesn't include the file stdole32.tlb, and > I'm not sure if
> that's supposed to get built somehow from the resource file?

I think something changed in the rules in the makefile between then and now. It might just be a case of adding .tlb into the makefile, but I'm not a makefile expert. If you do get it working please send me the patch.

Rob