MS Access Problem under wine

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Mon May 19 04:42:06 CDT 2003

>I( recently installed MS Access wine, the installation proccess went very smoothly and MS ACCESS starts with no problem at all...but it can't open my queries and though it can open my tables I can't edit them...
>I guess it is a matter of dlloverrides or sth like this...If anybody has managed to make ACCESS work fine under wine please let me know how...

I never used Access in wine but my own App that uses DAO to access an
.mdb. I could read and write to it. But there was a problem with creating tables.
Sometimes the name wasn't applied properly, the last letter disappeared
somewhere. I haven't tried for a while so I don't know if this problem is still
there. I just thought I mention it so you can have an eye on it.

bye  Fabi