anyone had success with roller coaster tycoon2 ?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun May 25 11:16:24 CDT 2003

edit $HOME/.wine/config and search a line like this :
"*" = "native,builtin".

Change it to :
"*" = "builtin,native"

 --- Net Llama! <netllama at linux-sxs.org> a écrit :
> THanks for your reply.  Unfortunately, I still get the same error if
> try 'wine Rct2.exe':
> fixme:file:DEVICE_Open Unknown/unsupported VxD DINPUT.VXD. Try
> setting
> Windows version to 'nt40' or 'win31'.
>
> and the game looks like its starting, but then puts up some kind of
> error dialog window that has no text in it.  Do I need to install
> DirectX with wine first?
>
> thanks.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.